[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH ??

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 13:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

What I find amazing is that this is a hobby for most. If it is as bad as you
say it is then why participate?   Do you think the problem is the owners of
these dogs or the handlers who manage them? If you find a dyed dog then are you
going press charges against the owner of the dog or the handler and trainers
who have had control over the dog for months before it was shown?

Think of this example:

 A owner of a dog who has sent their dog away for training and
conditioning They are  not in control of what the trainer or handler decides to
do to improve my dogs performance. All they do is write a check Now tell me who
is at fault if the dogs shows up dyed or drugged.

The only people who will benefit  from all the testing are the attorneys
involved in the lawsuit.

Terry