[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do we ask enough of our Grand Victors?

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <sue.mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l digest users <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 19:43:00 +0000

Well, that is something you would have to take up with the handful of
judges that judge most of the specialties......there are judges that do not
fall in to that catagory. -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus -Home of
Bedkar German Shepherds -bedkar@xxxxx -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:00:14 -0700From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do we ask enough of our Grand Victors?To:
sue.mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bedkar@xxxxx

That number of dogs defeated would automatically give it to a certain handler,
no matter who the dog is/Ann Home of Sel Ex # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch Gilley
and #1 Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 69 champions and 19 ROMs--- On Fri,
From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]
Re: Do we ask enough of our Grand Victors?To: sue.mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l
digest users" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 2:45
PMMaybe GRAND VICTOR and GRAND VICTRIX titles should be awarded independently of
going BOB and BOS
at the National Specailty......
Ch. dogs and bitches who meet certain qualifying criteria:
Orthopedic clearances...
Eye clearances
Endocrine clearances (Thyroid and Pancreatic)
Also:
A performance title
Temperment certificate
AND
The number of Dogs deafeated in conformation through a set period of time.
say Oct. 1 to Sept. 30th......maybe with a minium of 5 different
Breeder judges.

Just a thought!

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-bedkar@xxxxx -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com > Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008
11:24:57 -0700> From: Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do we ask enough of our
Grand Victors?> > The Grand Victor title is a PC title. If additional
requirements were added for Grand Victor (and Grand Victrix), it would be
possible for there to be a BOB or BOS without a Grand Victor or Grand Victrix.
> > This same thing currently happens with the Obedience Victor/Victrix
title. There have been years when there was a Highest Combined Score winner that
was not declared the Obedience Victor/Victrix because not all of the
requirements for the title were accomplished.> > Sue Mazzeo>
is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.