[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do we ask enough of our Grand Victors?

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:44:31 -0700

Barbara...you and Stormy have to look at he other side.....The owner of the
GV
The owner has either purchased or bred this great dog and spent time
training this dog to compete for his championship  big$$$$$$$ and now thathe
is a Champion, tey havespent big $$$$  advertising him  and not just counted
on bitch owners lining up at their door to breed to this male.....he is then
conditioned, advertised and shown to keep in in condition to run around that
big ring...He is kept healthy, fed properly and taken to the Natinal where
his handler will get quite a large fee for taking him all the way to GRAND
VICTOR the owner alsopays their expenses and handlers expenses(or part of
them)  and then advertises hi great og as the current GV.....all of this
cost many many $$$$$$$$
f you were the owner of this great dog, would you be willing to go around
the country with this dog, and give up the manystud fees that would help
reimburse you for the mant thousands of dollard you have spent to make this
dog a Grand Victor?
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx