[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dec Review??????

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:12:40 -0600

I was upset to find an empty mailbox today... Mine used to come the first
Monday of the month always (unless it was the 1st, then it would be the
second)!!  Here it is the third Tuesday  and no Review yet here either...
:-(

Jen P & the Pack wondering how long should we wait?

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs...
Donate to the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com