[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dec Review

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:23:59 -0800

Thank you Carol,
I think that is a very sensible thing to say.  When looking at Mike's ad, I
didn't feel
for a second  "threatened" by having other breeds pictured.   I think it is
interesting
and useful to know if a handler in our breed can/does show other breeds.
Mike is a very nice and very talented guy....I am pleased to see him in
other breeds as well.   I don't think this is a "sky is falling" scenario
for our GSD Review. lol.
Kathy Tank