[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dec. Review.

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:07:35 -0500

Thanks for the humor, Judi!! I was just reading more posts of the breeds we
would have if we didn't have GSD's!! I too thought the same! I was not
attacking Michael-I just plain & simple, pay for a GSD magazine, and that's
what I want! I bet we wouldn't be as welcome putting big, bad shepherd ads
in the Chihuahua or maltese club magazines! And those of you who wrote back
to me privately, at least I post for all to see-come on, don't be afraid!
We're all friends here! Tell me what you really think :-) No, I won't rip
the ads out---not being disrespectful here, I wish I had Mike's talent, but
I don't want this to snowball and have to search and get all excited when I
actually see a GSD on page 42!! Why can't we make some ads more affordable
in the hopes that many of us will support our magazine? How about 3" squares
for brags or something more economical? I'll be the first to buy some since
I opened my mouth! Sorry, just sitting here with pneumonia & bored. Many
more GSDCA members have to feel this way too, huh? Just probably don't want
to get hammered if they speak.

Bonnie Dinsmore