[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dec Review

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx" <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:24:32 -0600

Helen...I posted these exact sentiments to another list yesterday. Bottom
line anyone can submit anything, up to the editor to accept or reject.
Let's hope, with as many feeling as we do that next time, ads showcasing
different breeds won't be accepted, even it is supposed to be showcasing
the handler! Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Schutzhund
> work, and Working dog sport, we have ads running for  equipment that used
> appear ONLY in the GSD Quarterly. And all of that is  great,but I have to
ask Mike
> Lynch( he's on the List) and Susan,WHY are  you  putting ads in on the
> Portuguese Water Dog,Norfolk,and Soft-Coated  Wheaton Dogs,in a German
Shepherd Dog
> Magazine??. As a judge of 51/2 Groups,I  probably get 50-60 Breed
Magazines
> per month from each of the different breeds(  they send them free to all
judges)
> I have NEVER seen any of them advertise any  OTHER DOG breed--maybe with
> cattle ,horses,pheasants,but no other breed.   There are many magazines
that cater
> to all the breed winners. Dog World is  probably the most well known,but
we
> have Canine Chronicle.and others that can be  used. I'd hate to think our
GSD