[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dec Review

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:09:25 -0700

I'm not "threatened" either, but I found the other breeds jarring while also
understanding the point of the advertising.

What I would have done is featured Mike with a GSD on all pages. Around the
edges, I'd have placed much smaller photos of him showing other breeds.
Message? "I am successful no matter what breed." Smaller photos of the other
breeds would have made all the difference, IMHO.

I don't want to see full-page ads for other breeds, but am more than willing
to see handlers showing their versatility.

No, it's not a "sky is falling" scenario, but I can relate to folks who want
to see GSDs in their breed magazine.

Fran Henry