[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:39:43 -0600

To tell you the truth, I've had that same thing here. With old age
comes deafness blindness, etc. That even happens to us humans. HUH!
What was that you said? With age my old gal continuously went deaf
until she did not respond to anything, not even the cookie jar. She
also went blind, cataracts. She only could see gross movements, so I
had to be in front of her waving my arms or jumping. When she would
wonder a distance away from she would look startled when she realized
I had wondered off. I think it was always my fault.
I had to put her down last month after she had a massive stroke, her
whole right side was paralyzed and she could not stand.
She made it ti 13 years 7 months. She is missed around here.
Happy New Year, everyone,
Gary in Wis