[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:47:17 -0500

I have an old guy who really is starting to go deaf.? He gets some leeway from
me and I use my girls to go get him when he doesn't hear me.

I also have those with selective hearing.? One of my girl's has to run the
perimeter before coming in to bed.? That is ok except when she pushes it and
won't come when called.? I can't start yelling at night so we have come to a
compromise.? I get her sister put up and walk out the back door.? I say, in my
MOM voice "Don't make me get to the end of the concrete."? She comes running.?
LOL!? The concrete?ends only about 20ft from the back door and I have
rarely?made it that far.??I have no idea how this started but it works.??

It's funny how these little traditions start and the others pick up on it.??

Laura Thomas?

http://webmail.aol.com