[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:40:16 -0500

WEll, HAving a soft spot for cute things , I fell in love with a sad looking
;ittle Shih Zue at a Pet shop. He was preetty well grown, and knowing that
most people won't go for a grown dog , I asked bout him . I was told that
some woman tradd him in On a newer model ! it seems he would pay atention to
her two kids ! WEll he was 10 months old and wouldn't listen to me either ,
I dropped a couple of food dishes and No response , So I took him to my vet
, and sure 'nuff , he is deaf as a post ! Yes , I have him and he isn't
going anywhere but here to sleep with me and he is following the other BIG
dogs . He is fine but deaf !
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx