[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:06:03 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2007 4:00:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
Dogs  have selective deafness too......she rather not hear you  at times.   I
have several like  that........LOL

Molly

Ditto.  My 10 year old can come when called as slow as molasses,  on the
other hand take the lid off the cookie jar and she can be anywhere on 6  acres
and
comes flying <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds