[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeders do sell their good ones

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:10:51 -0700

DARN!  I have to learn to copy/paste and not get too many quotes!
Storm

Sorry... hit send, and actually I was just going to delete LOL.

Anyway... If I ever bred a litter again, or bought a dog, there would
be NO co-ownerships.  I would still, in the contract, write in that
the dog would come back to me if... etc., etc.  But the dog is owned
by the buyer, and I would do all I could to encourage whatever route
they would want to go.  And if that meant the route to the nearest
couch, it's their dog.

Were co-ownerships always this popular?  Maybe for a highly campaigned
dog, as an investment?  But it seems that in the last 10 years of so,
co-ownerships have blossomed and no pup is sold without a co-owner or
four.

JMO

Storm