[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeders do sell their good ones

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:02:08 -0500

Gail,
   I always said the same thing, then the pick of the litter had to go fall
in TOTAL love with Pat Evans,  a newbie. Eight weeks old and he planted
himself in her lap and cried for her at the door when she left! The 2nd
visit was even worse!! I ended up placing him with her after a long speech
about how she would show him,IF, he continued to show promise. She fully
agreed, but now she says she wasn't listening, just loving on him, LOL.
Well, Miss Newbie Pat took that boy all the way to 8 x BISS Sel
Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't get much sweeter than that.
   Since I got so sick, now she has Spunky's son, Bullwinkle, that many have
said will out do his Dad.....we'll see. Bull is the spitting image of his
Dad and fell head over heels in love with Pat as fast as his Dad did. I have
been blessed. In the beginning, I had no intentions on letting either of
those boys go. Mo