[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: barb warren <vicait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 18:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

 GREAT week-end at the Burlington Kennel Club in Burlington Iowa.

Our male puppy,  Winrock Jack O'Lantern,  aka "Django" went Winners Dog today,
Best of Winners for a 3 pt major and Best of Op.  What is really exciting he
was considered for
Best of Breed both days under Carolyn Herbal and Roberta Campbell.  His Sire is
CH Woodsides Diesel, Dam is CH Winrock RNBW Shows Sweet Nell and his Great
Grandpa was our
AM/CAN/INT'L CH Todorhaus Viper v Chablis'.  I am so glad he has his Grandpa's
attitude.

We are also excited about our bitch Ketlyn's Enchanted Potion of Schneiderhof
taking Winners Bitch for a 3 pt major today at the same show.  Her Sire is CH
Written in Stone, Dam Schneiderhof's
Alibi Jagerhall.  Tom you did a great job showing both of our dogs.

Barb and Tom Warren

AM/CAN/INT'L CH Todorhaus Viper v Chablis'
AM/CAN/INT'L CH Schneiderhof's Caitlin McLeod
CH Dovehill-Vicait Chances R