[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Da List)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:23:16 +0000

My wild child, Della (Adelia vom Gunbil RN, PT) seems to have found her niche.
She LOVED the show ring but didn't turn out to have winner's potential there.
Now she's herding sheep and just finished two legs on her HSAs with a 2nd place
and a 1st place.  Seems the trick is to have mom stay home so Della doesn't
have to keep coming back to the starting gate to look for me.  LOL.  What a dog.
Thank you to all of you who have admired this feisty girl.

Karen Lollar
CH Caisson's Atlanta Burning PT OFA
Adelia Vom Gunbil RN PT