[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brags from Ohio!

  • From: Leslie Beccia <signaturegsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:22:32 -0400 (EDT)

What a perfect weekend!  We are proud to announce that Signature's Roxanne has
completed her Championship! (pending AKC) all from the Bred By Class!!
Thank you to these judges: Michel Chaloux , Bud Drew, Helen Gleason, Lana Lee,
and Charlotte LaRosa for the final win at our GSDC No.Ohio specialty show!
Roxanne is a Ray Bearone daughter and Signature 's Ariel.

Also finishing this same weekend Is Signature's Tortolla v Winsome ( pending
AKC)  who gaited her way to 3 WIns out of 4 shows,  Thank you to Kris & Frank
Fasano for all you've done with this exciting GVx Miami x Ray Bearone daughter!
 Thanks to Elizabeth Steifferman who handles Tory.

Congratulations to Rising Sun's Bunker achieving his  New Champion title at the
same Canfield Shows! (pending AKC) Bunker who also is a Ray Bearone x Ch.Rising
Sun's Whisper son!  Thank you to breeder Eric Sun and to his co-owner Donna
Calabrese!!  Thank you George Bertsler for your expert handling!

Way to go everyone,  we are so thrilled for each of these wins, but most of all
for the lasting friendships that have been created!

Our youngest Gvx Miami son out of Ch.HiCliff's Razzle Dazzle of Zytut took a 4
pt Major today too! owner/handled!
Grandma Gvx Ruby is smiling down from heaven on her grandkids...

Joe & Leslie Beccia
Signature German Shepherds