[ SHOWGSD-L ] ~~Brag~~

  • From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 00:00:08 EST

We are so pleased to announce that Ch. Brazos of Sater-Nordlicht won  Best of
Breed in Las Vegas today under Judge Gary Szymczak.  Thank you Gary!  Thanks
also to Nancy Godek for handling Brazos..   Brazos is owned by Naomi & Michel
Ebertin and co-owned by us. I wish we'd  been there to share in the excitement!

On the other coast, we were showing Midnight Sun's Ladies Man and won WD in
Pensacola, FL. Only 2 singles to go to complete his championship AND his
dam's ROM.. oh how you sweat out those small ones when you have a lot  riding
on
them LOL! It was a good day all the way  around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Banister
_www.midnightsunshepherds.com_ (http://www.midnightsunshepherds.com)
we have BAILEY PUPPIES

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)