[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:39:46 +0000

Just got the word  from Dottie Bowman, that our 12 month old, JDM Dawson Creek
of Tanglewood won a reserve today at Ravenna.  It was his second time out.  His
first time out he won a major at Canfield at seven months of age. Dawson is out
of our Charli's Jezebel V Rodan and  Ch JDM Yankee Run of Tanglewood.

Proud co-breeder, Christiane Rudolf at Tanglewood Farm