[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag!

  • From: "Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:19:06 +0200

I never have anything to brag about so I might as well brag about my girl
passing her Herding Instinct test in abbotsford BC!  I am so proud of this
smart girl!  She does anything to please me.
It was really nice to meet faces and put the names to them...thanks to the
BCGSDC, it was a great day for me.  I enjoyed it and so did my mother, and so
did Dixie, she wanted to herd sheep all afternoon if she could.

I am looking forward to the obedience ring and I will possibly pursue some
herding with Lynn Leach.

And when I get my new puppy, I will be in the conformation ring....I am having
so much fun.

Giselda