[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: Lynn Goswick <LGoswick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:22:23 -0500

My turn to brag....
Our just turned 6-9 Puppy Bitch, Golden Breed's Zoom Zoom, aka, Mazda, went WB,
BOW under judge Gary Newton At the Austin KC Sunday.
Mazda is out of our CH Z-Man (BOSS son) and our Amber (R-Man granddaughter)
This was her very first show and she now has 2 points!
Co-Owners Chryl & Roy Burris have done an awesome job training her.
Carolyn, as you said, when they girls are good, they are really good!

Lynn!

Lynn P. Goswick
Golden Breed German Shepherds