[ SHOWGSD-L ] Brag

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd4show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDSinPA_NY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdbreeders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 18:11:27 -0400

Today under judge Lester Mapes Woodside Jubilate Eye of the Tyger OFA H/E went
winners dog for his first point. I know to most one point is not a big deal but
to the person on the end of his lead it was HUGE. Tyger was shown by his young
owner Carenza Rosa age 14 to the win. This is Carenza's very 1st time putting a
point on a dog and this all comes not even quite a year since her 1st time
showing in juniors. She wanted so badly to put a point on him before we turned
him over to the professionals and she did it! I was of course working when I
got the phone call from her to tell me of her accomplishment. She was SOOO
excited and I am very excited for her and a proud mom! I think when she gets
home from the show tonight we may have a party!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html