[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - List Option

  • From: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:49:13 EST

In a message dated 12/29/2004 5:00:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We have  never said that the List was limited to American and Canadian bred
dogs.   What we have said is that the List is for the American and
Canadian-line  fancy.  It is no secret that people from that group are
experimenting  with
outcrosses, American-German crosses etc., and there has never been any
desire to interfere with any such discussions, so long as there was no
trashing of
the dogs or the fancy.

When I first got on the list there was a healthy exchange of ideas, and  many
enlightening disagreements among members.  One of my favorites was the
German/American dialogs.  We all had our respective passions, like  Republicans
and
Democrats.  There was much we  gave each other,  regardless of our
preferences.  There was a time, many many moons ago, we  learned from the
other.  Now it
seems it has come to "its my way  or the highway" mentality, when it comes to
many important aspects of  our Breed.  Not healthy, or SEXY!

The Administrators of this List have always allowed healthy  discussions, and
have only stepped in when needed.  We all tend to take  things to personally,
and passions rule good manners at times.  I would not  want to be on a lists
without the safeguards we have here.

Still waiting for that extra- nice German Dog in our rings, I remain

Randy Chesnut