[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ADMIN] List Option

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:29:00 -0500

I repeat - if it is the wish of the majority of the List's membership that the
no advertising policy be changed, or that photos be included, despite the
burden of that additional content on the in-boxes of our members, we would be
completely amenable to such changes, without any necessity to bifurcate the
discussions.  That has always been true, and remains true.  We have no separate
interest on Showgsd-l, other than to facilitate what our members want.

If the objective was to expand the subject matter, it is perplexing that
whoever was involved in creating this new list did not first come to the
Showgsd-l management to see if there was a way we could all work together for
the good of the fancy.

We regularly request the input of our members, and then do our best to
accomplish what our membership wants.  That remains true now.

Listers, Showgsd-l has always been loyal to you, and we ask now that you show
your loyalty to the List.  If you want to see something change, please let us
know, so that the issues which are of interest to our members are brought here
for discussion,, not somewhere else.  Your input remains welcome.  Please
direct it to admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Showgsd-l Management

From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/12/29 Wed PM 06:56:15 EST
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN] List Option

oddly the other list allows advertising and it is rarely done, or tastefully
done...........it works out real well and it is very neat because you can
send and recieve pictures.
However thats what makes being on two lists interesting, they differ from
one another, yet have mostly the same members. Otherwise we would only need
one list, i enjoy both lists immensely!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com