[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - List Option

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:11:27 EST

Dear Margy,
How many times have we said the following:  The computer is not the problem,
if there is a problem it is the person in front of the computer.

I am not Politically Correct, and that is a goal I will never even attempt to
achieve.  This is my disclaimer.

I've been on the List from the start.  The "issues" are not of The List, but
rather The Listers.
Arguments, discussions, etc., are very cyclical. We can foresee the winners
at the National, why everyone is sick after the national (and no matter what
the Chairman will never win).
If a said handler wins is a fix, is an owner wins the rapture must be
close.Yada, yada, yada.

We can save the world if we just breed better dogs, according to someone's
new ideology, whether it has been proven or not is irrelevant.

Trashing peoples dogs and reputation is a game to a bunch of ignorants, those
who try and those who believe it.

Issues of health become time to preach.

Many push the envelope and turn brags into advertising.

And the list goes on and on.

The reality is, many try consistently to use this list to their personal
advantage, due to the huge membership.  It could be very useful that way.

And you think they are going to admit to this?  Hell no, you may be part of
the evil Parent Club is you think that way.  The PC, another evil doer I forgot
to mention early.

So, go on doing the good job you and the List Administration have been doing.
The rules of the list are posted, and very clear. Belonging to this list is
contingent on following such rules.  If people do not follow the rules, or
don't like them, then they can leave or they can be kicked out.  It is that
simple.

The reason I come back here once a day is to check on things that are
important.  Posts on health issues, brags of friends, to check on friends who
are ill
and need a greeting card, to check out websites, things of that nature.  And
then I delete 99% of worthless posting.

I don't think the List needs changing, but the membership does. A change of
attitudes to start.

Your truly,

Ileana Nogueras