[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A stud by any other name is still just a stud....

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 08:44:52 -0700 (PDT)

Had a very wll known breeder/stud owner tell me that when a certrain bitch
arrived had her owner not been who it was the bitch wouldn't have been bred.
The result An Am&Can GVX who also completed her ROM.Look at some of our ROM
dams. Coats, coats with no ears
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of SandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo