[sarcmembers] Re: SARC Tower and Dish move...

  • From: "george bernard" <gbernard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 05:25:33 GMT

avery,  very close, it is a kafir made in isreal built after the mirage.   my
client, atac usa, of newport news, va.  operates 7 of these on a navy master
contract for target tow, jamming, and threat simulation.  i equipped all of
these aircraft with colllins arc-159 uhf radios ,  colllins  arn-118 tacans,
and hazeltine apx-72 transponders.
atac bought in addition the garmin 530
gps/vhf nav and com systems.  an isreali team is located in va.  maintains
these aircraft for jeff parker, pres  atac usa.  jeff is usaf academy grad 1980
and f-16 pilot.
he selected the kafir because it will out turn an f-16  and can do mach II  as
well as be purchased used from isreal for about
$200,000  much less than the f-16  which are not yet in civilian hands.  he
says it turns like it is on rails.  note the canard wing on the front of the
aircraft.  the ground crew are young ex-usaf kids both male and female who work
for atac usa.

santa barbara, ca   web page is
www.balanceindustries.com for my company cell 818-370-9407