[sarcmembers] Re: SARC Tower and Dish move...

  • From: "Eric Lemmon" <wb6fly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:02:10 -0700

In order to rule out any problems with the feedline and connectors, perhaps
it would be prudent to make a measurement right at the antenna.  I recall
Bob Harrison mentioning that the pigtail right at the antenna was equipped
with a small connector that he couldn't readily identify.  If it is a TNC or
similar-size connector and is suspect, I can make up a new pigtail with
RG-400/U cable.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY