[sac-board] SAC 30th Anniversary Shirts

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:27:17 -0700

Board:

Try to do some thinking in advance before the board meeting about what we
want. Decide how much money the Club wants to front or risk. We could do a
bulk run-off in assorted sizes like we usually do or: the easiest way is to
take orders with order forms. This will identify who is interested in
purchasing a shirt. Payment would be on pickup and any no-shows could be sold
off to others. Also people could email me their orders up to a deadline.

We have the choice of t-shirts or polo shirts or both. Also long sleeves, or
sweaters, or whatever is suggested at the board meeting. The choices would be
put on the order form and this is what would make it easy to do a run. Polo
shirts would have pockets and logo on the pocket or above the pocket. T-shirts
would have a pocket with logo on front and design tbd on the back. It could be
just a large logo with the slogan 30 years of observing in Arizona. Sweaters
could have large or small logo with slogan on front. Think about a design.
Establish a timetable, I don't know when the banquet is, it's not on the
Events page yet. If people are to buy tickets for a banquet they could specify
their choice of shirt then, but that hasn't been established yet either. See
you at the board meeting.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club