[sac-board] Re: SAC 30th Anniversary Shirts

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:48:32 -0700

Yes, the website URL will be put on there and all shirts from now on for that
matter. We can do the Marathon shirts too as far as I know. It takes a week,
but the main prob is getting the designs finalized. All I have for the
Anniverasary shirt is the Club logo with the '30 yr' slogan and the website. I
don't have any idea of the design of the Marathon shirt, other than a
refractor over a star chart, which is a continuation of the previous reflector
over a star chart design. The one before that was just the star chart alone
which was a big hit. Suggestions are welcome if anyone has something they'd
like to see on a shirt.

Jack