[sac-board] Re: BENQ Projector Problem

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:52:12 -0500

---- Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:40:43 -0700, Jack Jones wrote:
>
> > I'm assuming it has been less than a year???
>
> It was purchased in 2006.

If the projector being more than one year beyond the purchase date puts it out
of warranty,  then perhaps we could get it serviced locally rather than return
it to BenQ.  Phoenix is a large enough city to have somebody do a repair that
may be no more than replacing a fan.  It needs to be completed by February 22.

I don't know anything about them, but as an example here's a place on McDowell
and 48th St. that does projector repair.

http://www.compuworldaz.com/services.html

Tom