[sac-board] Re: BENQ Projector Problem

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:59:22 -0700

I inspected the unit after the meeting and there is sufficient airflow through
it for cooling.  If it is indeed an overheating problem, my educated guess,
(having been an electronics tech for 30 years), would be something in the
sensor circuitry causing the problem.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory