[sac-board] Re: BENQ Projector Problem

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:15:32 -0700

SAC bought the projector mid-Feb 2005--Andrew Goodwin was kind of the
"middle man" as he found a deal on the BEN-Q through his work or something.
The projector came with a 36month parts & labor warranty which I'm almost
positive Andrew gave to the treasurer(Al Stewing?) along with the receipts,
etc. for reimbursement.  So it's key to find the paperwork now as 36 months
is up next month.

Dick Harshaw had mentioned something about clearing some vent or something
of dust, did we try that yet?

Also, there was a mention that the GC rooms are gearing up for projectors in
each room.  Does anybody happen to know when that will happen and if SAC is
permitted to use it.  Rick T.: Can you ask Susan?