[sac-board] Re: BENQ Projector Problem

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:47:18 -0700

Was it that long? I won't bother to fax it to them then if it's over a year.
Can you check that date? Then we'll have to pay for them to repair it. It
seems awfully intermittent and we might possibly be able to live with it also.
I've tested it and tried to duplicate how we used it at the meeting when it
cut out, tested for a couple hours and it hasn't done it once. Only during
presentations I guess. :-)

Jack