[rollei_list] Rolleikin

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:04:29 +0000 (GMT)

I have uploaded three photographs taken with the
Xenotar 2.8/80, Rolleiflex 2.8C and the Rolleikin
using Fuji color neg 35mm film, perhaps the scanning
is a bit deficient -they are 24x36mm images scanned
with a flatbed scanner-, however I think the images
are valid samples of a MF lens used for 35 mm.-
The first one is a Hydrangea:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89835.html

The second one arre flowers from a little garden:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89836.html

An the last one other view about the same little
garden (I'd like to note this one was taken in
horizantal format, it's comfortable not much to use
this postion with the Rolleikin but the Sportsfinder
and the secondary mirror help very much):

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89837.html

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar