[rollei_list] Re: Rolleikin?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:22:33 -0800

Eric,

It is ABSOLUTELY necessarily so!  Ya gotta have the referenced
knob in the kit or originally on the camera like the 2.8C.  There is
NFW that 35mm film can be used without it!

BTW, my cousin Hy designed and marketed a conversion kit to
use Bantam 828 film in the Rollei.  Called it the Adapto-Back.  Do
any of you recall seeing that kit?

Jerry