[rollei_list] Re: Rolleikin?

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:50:08 -0600

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at.   No serial #s visible.  There
is the 35mm insert, that goes into the opening.  It has a sprocket wheel
in it, and a lever at one end.  There are 2 more masks, 1 mwral and 1 of
composition material.  There is a 35mm roller device -- take up spool.
There is a conventional (seems) film knob (spring, not locking), and an
odd-looking metal device that looks like a big film-winding knob with a
metal rod sticling out.  This last is threaded on the inside.  Til I read
about this I can't say more.

PJN