[rollei_list] Re: 2.8FX shutter cock and film advance 'synchronisation'

  • From: <chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:49:40 +0000

I'm much relieved to hear this.
Whats kind of remarkable is that this little 'bug' doesn't seem to be widely
known... I talked to my dad about this (a rollei user through the 60's and
70's) and he was adamant  that this _couldn't_ happen on the basis that it
had never happened to him. It looks like the proper crank movement
eventually becomes second nature for users.