[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:55:50 -0500 (CDT)

Carlos,

Comparing my Contax T and my Rollei 35S, I find that their lengths are identical, their heights are also identical because the Rollei's wind lever brings the height up to that of the Contax T, and, finally, the Rollei 35S is thicker than the Contax T. The body of the 35S is just about the same thickness as the Contax T, but the amount the lens sticks out (collapsed, of course) makes it thicker by about 12mm. As far as sliding into my shirt pocket, the Contax T always slides in easily; the Rollei always catches on the lens.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Manuel Freaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>