[rollei_list] Re: Plus X -PX 125- and Microdol X discontinued

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:25:11 -0500

Many serious workers do not use solvent developers  they use acutance
developers.
But a few do they use solvent developers formulas at higher dilutions. Even
higher than normally listed and receended on the box.
It at a higher dilutions these formulas can come close to emulating acutance
formulas. Like Beutlers. Which has 5 grams of sulfite in it - not 50 or 100.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner