[rollei_list] Re: OT: My Computer Knows my DSLR!

  • From: Jeff Kelley <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:16:03 -0700

Don, do you have personal experience with file deleting via the
computer causing problems?

I would never format a card with the computer - I always format a card
in the camera it's to be used in - but since the dawn of digital I've
been deleting, adding, moving files to/from cards via the computer and
have never seen a problem doing so.  That's with many cameras, many
OS's, many computers, and many card form-factors - compact flash, sd,
sdhc, micro-sd, etc.

Jeff