[rollei_list] Re: OT: My Computer Knows my DSLR!

  • From: "RM WISER" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:43:22 -0500

I, too, have been connecting the camera directly to the computer for over 10 years. Once the battery did run low and I just got an error message. I corrected that and continued on. Besides, I never erase the pictures in the camera until they are successfully copied into the camera.

Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>