[rollei_list] Re: A TLR Rolleiflex in the Everest

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:22:19 -0300

Thanks for the clarification Marc, anyway the RGS has the physical
images, at least in part, and then you need to pay for higher
resolutions, but if they no longer have copyrights, you could buy them
and use them with no objections, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you have
some specific purpose to use them.

Carlos