[rodgersorgan] New Member

  • From: Quentsmith@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:47:28 EST

<PRE>My wife Karen and I just purchased a new Rodgers 927 Trillium organ in
October and searched the web and found this owners group. Noel Jones was kind
enough to guide me through the maze to get this note online so we can enjoy
your comments and questions. Karen and I live in Rohnert Park, California 60
miles due north of San Francisco, right in the wine country. We originally
lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan, moved to Rock Springs, Wyoming where we
purchased our first Rodgers instrument. It was an Alexandria 145, two manual.
We had some difficulty with the combination action and soon after found a 330
extended three manual which we purchased, selling the 145 to a doctor in
town. We moved to California in 1976 where we had the 330E until October when
we traded it in. We had the330E organ voiced by Ted Alan Worth when we
arrived.Karen started study with Richard Purvis for the next ten years. Karen
produced a CD of Christmas music, 19 songs on the 927 showing its great voice
and utility. We sent out over 65 CD's to family and friends and to the
factory in Hillsboro. Today we met with the local Rodgers dealer and we may
purchase a 967 for Karen's concert career. We will keep you posted on the
sale of the 927 should it arise. Quentin and Karen Smith, Rohnert Park, CA.
-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html