[rodgersorgan] Re: New Member

  • From: "Mark W. McClellan" <omicron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:58:36 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen M. Swanson" <familyz28@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 10:09 PM
Subject: [rodgersorgan] Re: New Member

These organs, the Essex 625, 645 and 655, are not digital. Rodgers digital
started with the PDI organs. The MIDI on the Essex series
was quite advanced for the time, and was easily updated to MIDI II. I have
the owners manaul and voicing procedures for them, and if you if you like,
you can have them.
Mark