[rodgersorgan] Re: New Member

  • From: "Stephen M. Swanson" <familyz28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:28:15 -0600

Mark (or anyone),
        Would also happen to know where the MIDI jacks are on the Essex
consoles.
The organist and I have looked all around it and neither of us can find
them... our dealer thought they should be on the back... unless they are
inside the console itself.  Rodgers wasn't able to determine by our serial
number if the organ came with it or not.  The manual says that it's
available and it was my understanding that 655 came with it standard
(perhaps not though).

Thanks!
Stephen