[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: "Ron McGough" <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:20:14 -0700

Wedge,

You forgot to add fly sooner ;^)

Ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wedge Oldham
  To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:38 PM
  Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  The prize for the setup raffle is getting to fly :)

  On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Just curious... if there is a clean-up raffle, why is there not a set-up
raffle?

    Chris

    From:        Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To:        roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
    Date:        06/26/2012 08:43 PM
    Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    --- On Tue, 6/26/12, Jim Wold <bb.wolf2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > All of these are good ideas but until
    > we can get a steady stream of volunteers it isn't really
    > going to solve the big problem. Pardon me if I rant for a
    > few but the lack of volunteers has gotten ridiculous.

    Jim,

    For the first time I can remember (and that's pretty much every RocStock
this century, plus a few before), there were prizes left over from the clean-up
raffle.

    Mike