[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:33:43 -0700

On 6/24/2012 6:49 PM, Robert Bosch. Dago wrote:
"No- Way,!! Just a Root beer,! :-(( "How MEAN; A man who is the "God Father" to OUR "ROC Club" Deserves A CASE OF HIENIKIN, Dark loger, to OUR; God Father, "Not that Rootbeer crapp. "I" Robbie, also Vote for #3 please change June To May. Everybody will be happy; and Have it on Memorial day weekend;( HOW AMERICAN Can THAT GET, U.S.A )- "All the way,"!!., And the weather will be awsome for all day flying, so we won,t have to dogg that dam wind and the sand blasting every mid afternoon,. May Is ALL THE WAY. Robbie Boschketto Dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx>

So, let me get this straight...

You first state that we should leave everything the way it is, don't change anything, the earth will swallow us up if we do...

...and then shortly thereafter you state that we should move the June ROCStock to May, and not only change the month, but change the weekend that we have it from the second weekend to the last weekend???

Hmm....

David Erbas-White

P.S. As a side note, the weather at the end of May isn't necessarily much different from the weather at the beginning of June. As another side note, in 3 out of the last 4 years there has been snow in Big Bear on Memorial Day weekend, which would infer bad weather/rain on the lakebed.