[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:49:31 -0700

On 2012-06-26 13:11, rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 2012-06-26 12:23, Michael Klett wrote:
Rick,

That looks like it would work very well.  But this is the first time
that I recall seeing these rules or procedures. I've helped out as PM
and LCO and never known about these.  Can they be posted on the
website if they aren't already? I want to be sure to be able to find
them before the next launch.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

You've got it.  I'll have a draft up by tonight, and I'll refine and
add the other range duty positions in the next couple of days.

 - Rick D.

Aaaaaaand done: http://rocstock.org/range-duty-positions-and-procedures/

I've got the "Big Three" positions (RSO, PM, LCO) listed, and I'll be adding the rest over the next few days. Comments and suggestions are welcome, as are corrections to my inevitable typos and thinkos.

Cheers,

 - Rick D.