[roc-chat] Re: Separate LPR area at ROCtober

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:11:52 -0700

On 2012-06-26 12:23, Michael Klett wrote:
Rick,

That looks like it would work very well.  But this is the first time
that I recall seeing these rules or procedures. I've helped out as PM
and LCO and never known about these.  Can they be posted on the
website if they aren't already?  I want to be sure to be able to find
them before the next launch.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

You've got it. I'll have a draft up by tonight, and I'll refine and add the other range duty positions in the next couple of days.

 - Rick D.